Thursday, December 31, 2009

Changes...

Time to say, "Goodbye" to the 2008 BJP, and "Hi" to the 2010! I made up the logo button in Photoshop, not actually knowing what I was doing, but getting it done regardless. It turned out okay, I think.

I have my fabric, backing and bead colors all around me, ready to start up on Friday or Saturday when the calendar turns. It will be interesting to start another year with this project, and my only New Year's Resolution (besides my usual: eat ice cream) is to do better with this third BJP than I did with the last one. And that won't be hard to do, at all.

2 comments:

Robin said...

My angel helpers and I have talked about doing making a BJP logo for this year, but hadn't gotten around to it yet... Your design is lovely, so we'll just adopt it as official! Thanks so much! And, Lois, I am soooooooooo pleased you're back again this year... I always love to see your pieces!

Lois2037 said...

Thank you! I'm delighted to see it on the blogs, and I'm glad that y'all liked it.